Book ClubTM Editions
Join The Book Club and start using your membership benefits today! All Book Club Members enjoy the privilege of having first access to member-only wine releases. You will receive invitations to special events, exclusive tastings, member-only parties, and winemaker dinners. In addition, members receive incentives on all wine purchases and dining at Fiction Restaurant. Sign up today and take your first allocation!
You have the option to pick up your releases at the Richland Winery, the Woodinville Tasting Studio or have it shipped directly to your door.
Membership Benefits include:
- No annual membership fee
- Tasting & Tours: Complimentary tastings are included for you and three guests.
- Wine Incentives: 25% savings from the original price on all to-go wine purchases.
- 20% savings on wines that are enjoyed at Fiction Restaurant
- Fiction Dining: 10% savings on all food purchases for dining in and all to-go orders. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Exclusive Offers & Invitations to winemaker dinners and Club-Only Events.
- Shipping: We provide flat-rate ground shipping within the continental U.S for auto-billed allocations and add-ons. Two-day and overnight shipping requests will be charged at the standard Shipping Rate.
Four times a year, you will receive three bottles of our exclusive red wines upon release, along with our winemaker John Bookwalter’s personal tasting notes and suggestions for cellaring.
Member's of the Editor's Edition will receive one annual release of our limited production wines. These wines showcase the dynamic terroir of our exceptional vineyards.
The Publisher’s Edition is a club for those who truly appreciate our finest reds. A combination of the Writer’s and Editor’s Editions, you will receive our highly rated Protagonist, Conflict, and Chapter. In addition, you will enjoy our Antagonist Syrah, Suspense, and the Book Club Select Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
One of the most celebrated white wine clubs in Washington. Recieve two shipments per year of 12 bottles of our bright, vivid and aromatically stimulating white & rose wines.
The Book Club is one of the most celebrated Wine Clubs in Washington State. We offer premium wines that are a pure expression of Washington State Wines. We invite you to enjoy the benefits and privileges of the Book Club, but now with more customization.
Members of the Authors Edition receive the wines they want four times a year. You will have the opportunity to customize each allocation and receive 25% off all wine purchases, 20% off wine consumed in-house, and 10% off food at Fiction @ J. Bookwalter Winery. We will let you know what wines are available and you can choose your allocation. This is a great option for those that like red, white and rose wines. Minimum purchase order of $135 per allocation required.
We currently have five active clubs: Editors, Writers, Publishers, Fourth Edition, and Authors. Other listed clubs are closed and are accepted on a waitlist only basis. For any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org